TAIYE AND YEMI 2

HIS STORY


On Monday, I started a series with story of this wonderful couple about to tie the knots, Taiye and Yemi (insert love emoji). Love makes the world go round, by the way, if you have not noticed, I am a Hopeless Romantic *winks*; I love the mere essence of love *covers face*...so I am very excited that my sister found love in this amiable young man. Even though I haven't really related to him, he makes my sister and this is a continuation of their amazing love story. If you missed the first part you can click here so that you can have the right understanding of the beginning of their story.

In June 2015 I was in Nigeria and that’s when I was told about Taiye. To be honest, at that time I really wasn’t interested in being hooked up by one of my spiritual mentors and my mum. In my mind I was thinking, “they don’t even know my type, how would they be able to find someone for me? Better yet, who told them I’m even looking.” (I won’t lie, I actually was looking but I didn’t want to show face). I asked for the spelling of Taiye’s last name and I found her on Facebook.
 I was impressed by what I saw and my first thought was, hmmmm she’s really pretty. So I requested her to be my friend (NO! Not just because she was pretty….actually, let’s leave that lol). She of course didn’t respond right away, and now I know its because she thought I was a stalker. When she finally did I said OK cool, even though she would like to think I was jumping for joy. She was stunning on Facebook so I wanted to get a better look of her. I noticed she didn’t post much so I figured she would be on Instagram. I decided to go find her and look at her pictures. Once I was satisfied (lol), I decided to message her. She responded after some delay (again). Well, from the moment she responded, we hit it off and even before the end of June I was convinced in my spirit that I would one day marry this girl even though we hadn’t met face to face. I remember telling her this and the conversation just flowed (despite her telling me on numerous occasions that she was not thinking of marriage).
Stay tuned for the conclusion.....
Love is amazing!!!!!!!

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment