TAIYE AND YEMI 3

MY STORY


My story is the most interesting of them all. My Sistuh is getting married. The beautiful series started last Monday, the story of Taiye and Yemi has been a wonderful one that I feel very privilege to write about. A little over a year ago, we were all sitting on the dinning table in my pastor's house, the General Overseer of our church was there and we were all taking about Love, Relationship and Marriage. Our GO made mention of a young man in London that wants to get married and GO basically mentioned Taiye been linked to this man; I sat there and wondered, Taiye doesn't like match making and all, but then again, when God say He is the one, He is definitely the ONE. Pastor Mrs asked her for her genotype and blood group, she innocently answered not knowing she is been set up and Dare Fenwa was made the middle man to add this gentle man as friend on Facebook so that there will be a mutual friend between them and maybe she would accept the friend request. 

About a month later, still in West Orange but now in the visitor's room that used to be Taiye's former room. And pastor Mrs was urging Taiye to give another man a honest trial, let down her guard and be ready to be a wife. And she was talking about how un-ready she was for any man; in her exact word "men are too much work and I already have a Job, i don't need another one". Chinenye and I were with them and supporting what pastor Mrs was saying to Taiye, then came the random Facebook friend that she had not accepted, Chinenye got a hold of her phone and reached for her Facebook page, with Taiye trying to struggle the phone out of her hand and we holding her hand, Nene was able to accept Pastor Yemi's request. And that was the beginning of this beautiful love story that would never end.

In June of 2015, I was shopping for my trip to Nigeria and we went to the mall together; from the drive down to the mall, to me picking out stuff to buy, I noticed Taiye giggling and smiling uncontrollably. Out of curiosity and 'nosiness' I asked what's exciting her. She showed a picture of ring that was sent to her by Pastor Yemi (omg...was it beautiful) she told me about how she was amazed at how direct and straight to the point he has been and I knew from then that Pastor Yemi will be sticking with Taiye for long, but I didn't know how long. Now I am very sure it is forever plus an extra day.  

If you missed the story of this couple, click here to read the bride's story and click here to read the groom's story, you will be glad you did. 
Stay tuned for more interesting part of this amazing couple...
Love is amazing!!!!!
A Teacher and a Preacher!!!
What an amazing combo.....

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment