30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 15


My General Overseer used to say that when you have a mother, you cannot be murdered and I can boldly say that God has blessed me with a whole lot of mothers that have been there for me in every area of my life.
Pastor Mrs Dorcas Tegbe I have known/heard about her from when we joined the church and when she got married she had to move to Abuja with her husband so there was really no way I could get to meet her on a personal level. But because God works in wondrous ways, I became privilege to actually be in her close caucus and since then she's not just been one of the pastor Mrs of my church, she has been a mother, a spiritual mentor, an intercessor...she is always praying for me even without me talking to her that things are happening she sees it in the spirit.


I met Minister Tega in our NJ branch and since I met her, she has stepped in as more than just a Minister in my church. She has been my prayer warrior, my advisor, my spiritual guidance, my mother, she is as interested in my well being and development physically, spiritually and emotionally. She has been helping me hold on the faith that things will be alright.
So on the 15th day of my gratitude, I am grateful for this wonderful women that has made my journey in life very easy. I am grateful for your continuous prayers and supplications. I am grateful that you are always standing up for the me in the realm of the spirit. Thank for your care and concern. I pray that the Lord will continue to uphold you. I pray that your sacrifices to people will not unrewarded. I love you both, as you have been there for other people's children, God will raise helpers for your children in Jesus name..

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment