30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 10


After I arrived in the United States, I was introduced to a couple of people and some of them inspired me a lot. One of the people that truly inspired me and still inspires me is the young man Fela Oyeneyin and it is not understatement when I say that I am forever indebted to him because he is the person that God has sent not just to help my finances nut he has given me the opportunity to meet and be in places I won't have even thought of.

I had got a job as a CNA and I really didn't like it, at that point he was coordinating this IT class for a couple of people at first, I was really scared and discouraged about taking up the opportunity but I remember vividly that very moment the word he said to me was/is priceless. "You can achieve whatever you want to achieve regardless of who or what you are, all you need is opportunity, determination and dedication, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" those words pushed me to be better and want more.

I went ahead and learnt about the software program which has been my sub-source of income...lol...God is my ultimate source. He worked with me through all and made sure I was well settled, in fact, he still makes sure that I am settled. He never fails to check on my well being even when he is not physically in the country.
So on my 10th day of gratitude, I am grateful for the life of bros Fela...thank you for all the things that you have done for me. Thank you for using your life to be an inspiration to not only me but everyone that comes in contact with you. Thank you for the love that you showed us all...I am grateful for your family and your life in general and all I can pray is that the good Lord will continue to uplift you and make you light to continue to shine. I love you bros.

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment