30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 12


My admiration and respect for this young man is beyond what words can describe. First of all, he is one of the most collected fine young man i know. His level and display of maturity is way above his peers and even beyond his older peers. He handles life so maturedly and his achievements are very much enviable. You know how some certain people will fit into different positions in your life than you asked them to be, he has filled them and more. He is my friend, brother, gist mate, gossip partner, adviser, confidant, consoler, secret lover, check and balance, attitude check just to name a few. I have known him for more than half my life and he is that one guy that I can boldly call on no matter the day and time because I know He got me regardless. My ride and die buddy, my distant attraction.

His impact in my life and interest in my growth is one thing that I cannot quantify or repay back, always there to check me in love, truth and respect. Fenwa Da-rey I remember when we had our fall out about 2 years ago and I thought that is it, he's just like them other guys (I'm very emotional like that, most especially with people that I consider more than friends) but we came back even stronger and better refined than before our fall out. I always call him the only permanent 'unoladele' guy in my life. Oladele being my last name...*inserts smiles*. He has always been there and I know he always say he's not my boyfriend (of course I know that) but you have this special place in my heart that no one else can fill (well, maybe only one person)
So on my 12th day of gratitude, I want to thank God for church member that became friends and then turned to family. Thank you Damilare for those nights you let me cry on your shoulders. Thank you for the days you encourage me to be a better person. Thank you for your constant words of approval and support, thank you for not always letting me wallow in self pity. Thank you for always always assuring me that there is a better tomorrow, thank you for always intercepting for me. Thank you for always being there to listen when I need someone desperately, thank you because you've not gotten tired of my whining. Thank you for your love, care and support. I appreciate you so much my honeykums... (don't ask me the meaning)....and all I can do is pray that God will constantly send helper to you. You will not be stranded in the journey of life. The light of God will continue to shine in your way...and the rest of your life will be better than the previous. Thank you for being a true friend.

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment