30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 13



Good evening Facebook lovers!!! Today, I am grateful for a young woman who has inspired me in a whole lot of ways. I met Issa Ta about four years ago when she was still engaged to her now husband and I just naturally liked her because she seemed like she got all her things together.(well, she really does got them together). As times went by I got to be closer to this wonderful woman and from her, I was able to learn a lot of things about life, waiting and more importantly leaning to God for help.

She has inspired me in ways that I'm sure she's not even aware of and despite all the things she has gone through in life and from life she's still able to stand up tall. She is one of the few young ladies that I look up to for strength and encouragement. She always has the right word for the right season and she magically knows when I need those words (I don't know how...lol). In the few years that I have come to know her, I have learned that self confidence and self love goes a long way in helping you achieve the things that seems impossible and unachievable.

So on the 13th day of my gratitude, I am grateful for Issata Oluwadare I thank God for your life and your family. I thank God for the battles you have overcome...I thank Him for the war He has taken on your behalf. I thank God for making you a source of encouragement to other young ladies. I thank God for your impact in the lives of young girls and even young ladies around you. And I pray that the good Lord will continue to bless you. Thank you for always being a friend, a sister, and a prayer partner. I love you too much.

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment