30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 16

I met Patience Joy Ijehon about a decade and half ago and we were not really in the same click of friends (don't ask me why, I don't know) but I know we were always off today and on tomorrow kind of friend. You know only say something to each other when there is a dire need to but because we were always in the same class it was a little hard to ignore each other. Moreover, she was a *tomboy* like seriously. But as time went by, I began to realize a little similarity between the two of us... I love to read novels and she does also, I love to write, she does as well, I love debate and Bible quiz, she does too, I love listening to music, omgness...she also does... hmmmmmmmmmmmm...how can two people be so different but yet so alike you know.
Gradually, we became novel friends, when j read a novel, I would share with her and she likewise and for a long time, we were "novel friends" remember the days of *Red Velvet* and *A house to buy* I can't even believe I remember those books... Jisos is Lord. This didn't make us friends still o we still kept our due distance. As times went by, we became grown and maybe talked a little bit more then she went to the Uni and I was still home (Naija uni na sweat to enter but thank God) whenever she comes home, she would encourage me on not losing hope and believing that something will happen (Still not that close o) but we maintained the distance friendship. I got admission as well and then we hardly saw more of each other. Maybe a lil check up here and there.
I traveled out of the country and honestly, we still weren't that close but I remember her calling me before I traveled and giving me a bunch of advice and all, she also gave me a book to keep busy on the airplane (for the love of novel) since then the relationship has been a whole lot of back and forth. Then I started my blog in 2015, and I was really scared and laid back on dwelling on it but here we go, my soul sister Patience having a blog and broadcasting , if only you understand how much that gave me a boost and a reason to pursue this dream. And since then I have gone to her for questions concerning blogging and she has been a very great help. Matter of fact, she inspired me on these 30 Days of Gratitude and literally cajoled me into doing it.
So on my 16th day of gratitude, I am grateful for acquaintance that became friend and then turned to a soul sister. I am grateful for your interest in my growth and development. Thank you Joy for inspiring me to be greater. I pray for you the rest of your life will be the utmost best of it. God will you shoot you into your destiny and inspire greatness in you. You will continue to be a blessing. I love you @schwar3st...we should definitely do that book soul sister...
(I know you never hexpperedit)😘😘

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment