30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 5

On the fifth day of my gratitude, I am grateful for a young soul who is inspiring, hardworking, determined, strong-willed, stubborn, annoying, sweet, understanding and everything else you could wish for in a brother. I am grateful for the fine young man you have turned out to be, I am grateful for the great things that God has done in your life.
Growing up, I used to be very very protective of you, making sure no harm comes to you even though you always got me into trouble with most of the times *inserts big grin smiley*, I would come to you rescue at the sign of any I'll be falling you. I remember those days in primary school because one way or the other, we always end up in the same school (smiles) when I would come to defend you in your class should I hear your voice (as the vol-tron that I am now) I would fight for your right even when I don't know what had happened (good old days) but now that you are grown, you come to my rescue,you defend me when I am harassed.


Oladele Michael you have grown into one fine young man that I am so proud of for all your achievement and accomplishment in life, even when we have our clashes (which we do almost all the times) we still got each other's back. I thank God for how far He has brought you, I thank God for the new level He is taking you to. I thank God for the grounds He is breaking for your sake. I thank God for establishing you. You are one of the youngest achiever that I know and for that I am grateful for your life. Half of people you have come in contact with, only grace could have done that. And your impact in life and on the people you meet everywhere you go is unrivaled.
So on the 5th day of my gratitude, I thank God you have not gone away with the storm of life, I thank God for the battles you conquered growing up. I think God for the battles He conquered for you, I thank God for your future. I thank God for the examples you have set. I thank God for your impact in all our lives (your family) I thank God for your friends. And I pray that the sky will be your starting point in Jesus name.

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment