30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 14


Today, I will be talking about a couple that I love very dearly. I met the wife about four years ago and we've been friends since then...of course we've had our ups and downs, our friendship has gone through the test of time but here we are, still going on. Her outlook and approach for like has always made me wonder, can you make it happen....she is one of the most relaxed, composed, easy going human that I know...she has the smile of a baby but the mind of am adult...she takes everything thrown at her without flinching and in all, she has come out shining. Mayowa Adeagbo is that one female that would be so upset but still smile and act like it's nothing but deep down she's fire...


I met Lade Adeagbo a year later through Mayowa and honestly at first, I thought he was weird and removed but getting to know him, he is very cool, smart, witty and he gives good advice. He became a big brother that I can talk to about things bothering me and he's willing to not only listen but also to offer a soothing word in time of need. Lade and Mayowa have been that friend and supporting system for me in a whole lot of ways.
So on my 14th day of gratitude, I am grateful for this amazing couple, I am grateful for friendship that has become family, I am grateful for always being there...I thank God for your life and your marriage, I thank God for your wonderful son, Demilade...I thank God for keeping you guys strong and happy. And I pray that He will continue to uphold you guys. Continue to bless your home and His light will continue to since upon you. I love you both too much...

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment