30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 6

After he left the country in the early 2000s, all I knew/heard about him was getting married to a very beautiful woman and whenever he came home for the annual convention. We didn't have such a close relationship but now, he is my father both spiritually and physically. When I won the visa lottery in 2009 and it was looking like I'd be coming to the United States, looking for a place to stay became kind of important because I didn't know anyone abroad. And prior, we have heard a lot of scaring stories of how people don't take you in, or if they do, they will send you out within the first month. But when I got the news that he has agreed to let me stay in his house, I was beyond glad and grateful.


And contrary to all the stories I have heard before going to USA, I was wholly welcomed, it was home away from home. And I almost didn't want to leave. I thank God for this great man, for his humility and care, for his large heart and loving spirit. I thank God for the things that He is doing in your life and that of your family. I have never seen any pastor as humble, loving, concerned, involved, and invested in their member as pastor Joseph Fad. He will follow you from the beginning through the end and make sure you are well established.
I am grateful for your impact in my life and my family...I am grateful because you have not only been my pastor, you have been my prayer warrior, you have been my intercessor, you have been my spiritual guardian, you have been my father and all I can do is pray that God bless you beyond recognition. That everything you labor for will be fruitful. I am grateful to God for bringing me to you, for making you welcome me into your arms. I am grateful for your beautiful family. I know that everyone that has come across your path would testify your goodness and impact in our lives. Thank you daddy for always being there.

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment