30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 17

There is an adage in my language that people are your cover clothe; the accuracy of that word is beyond human reasoning. Friendship these days have become who I see and who I hand out with on a regular basis, you don't agree with me a 100% then you cannot be my friend. That's not what friendship is all about. Friendship is years of having each other's back, friendship is trusting each other regardless of the circumstances, friendship is knowing what you friends are capable of doing in your absence, friendship is your ability to discern the behavior of your friend in any situation. And through the years, I can say that I have found an amazing friendship in these two people.
Yakubu Tayo we started way early, and our friendship has grown and stood the test of time. I remember those days we would sing together and even though distance has come between us, there's this bond that has refused to die, this bond that makes us grow stronger and better and even though we don't talk or see all the time, we have proven that our friendship is one that would last for a long time. You are definitely my BFF. I love you girl. Funny thing is even though we have missed some important days and times in our lives, we always find a way of catching up.
So on my 17th day of gratitude, I am grateful for friendship that has become family, I am grateful for the years you've been in my life. I am grateful for a friendship that has stood the test of time. I am grateful for the beautiful woman you have become . I pray that you will have a better tomorrow than today. I pray that the good Lord will uphold you and shine His face upon you. For all the pain there will be a joy that's outstanding beyond your imagination. I'm grateful for your life gurl. Thank you for being a real friend.

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment