30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

DAY 11


I have been thinking of the day I would right about him but now it's here, I don't know what to write or where to start from...I first of heard his voice on the phone towards the end of the year 2011 and honestly, I thought to myself (what a mean and heartless person is this) because when I started taking classes, he asked me a question and because I gave an answer that he wasn't well pleased with, he told me to go and figure out my life and then come back, maybe he'll be willing to talk to me... (you don't even know me or what I'm about, why would you talk to me like that) but five years down the line, he is my friend, my advisor, my teacher, my encourager, my listener, my brother, my uncle, my punisher just to name a few.

I thank God for the day I came your way Dapo
Adeagbo I thank Fela Oyeneyin for bringing you to class that day because through you and from you, I have learned a whole lot of things; perseverance, endurance, I have learned to be confidence in myself, I have learned to believe in myself, to push harder despite the obstacle on my way. I have learned that life is not always going to be Yes or No...I have learned that things will not always go as you want them to but in the face of tribulations, your ability to stand up tall and fight is what makes you stand out.
You were there in the lowest time of my life, you were there to always chastise me in love and admonish me to strive harder. You were there to listen to my whining every now and then and you never got tired (maybe you did but never showed...lol) you are my bros Arobasalu Olusola here in America. God has a way of bringing people into your life that are there to refine you. Thank you for making me a better person.
So, on my 11th day of gratitude, I am grateful for the years you've invested in my life (they're booming). I am grateful for all the things you've done for me, I am grateful for accepting me into your family. I am grateful for everything you hold dear...I am grateful for your impact on my life. Thank you for always being there. I appreciate you bros. (Still expecting my birthday gift, ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š). I thank God for your life and your family. And I pray that God will continue to uphold you in His greatness...

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment