TAIYE AND YEMI 5

HAPPILY EVER AFTER


It is almost two weeks that these two tied the knot  (TYtheKnot) in holy matrimony and I am still in euphoria of the BIG day...because it was a glorious day for both of them and I am glad to be a part of it. A few days before the wedding, I had the privilege of having a conversation with the husband and wife and somethings they told me just made me fall in love with love all over again... (hopelessly romantic lol). Below is the detail of the interview:

1. Now that it's a few days to your wedding, how do you feel?
Wife: Now that it is a few days to walking down the aisle, I feel victorious. I'm not in competition of course but when your wedding is prophetic and you're about to fulfill God's plan and purpose for your life and walk into your destiny with the man God has ordained for you, the enemy will try everything possible to stop that from happening. And boy, did he try to steal my joy. And he almost succeeded. Nothing during a wedding would be perfect and it is a very difficult time for my family but in the midst of it all, God is still God and He gets the glory for the marvelous things He has done. I chose to be joyful and because I have made that decision, I am victorious.


2. What are your expectations for now and the future with your husband?
Wife: My expectations for now and the future with my hubby is to continue walking in God's plan and purpose together. To enjoy ourselves to the fullest; to grow together spiritually, physically and emotionally. And to build our empire.

3. When you look at your husband, what do you see? And when he looks at you, what does he see?
Wife: When I look at my husband, I see God. I see God in the way he looks at me, in the way he cares for me, in the way he love me, in the pray he prays with me and for me. He was heaven sent just for me. We thank God
Husband: I see my future, I see what God intended for me to always have and never wanted me to miss, I see my children, I see a mother, a wife, a friend and most of all a soul mate and eternal companion. You ask me what I see when I look at TAY (picture the nick name), well I see what God saw when He created the light and separated it from the dark. I see that it is good because it is God.
How Romantic (butterflies in my tummy)

4. After God as the bedrock of your marriage, what other thing makes you both stronger and better?
Both: Yes, God is the bed rock of this marriage but the other thing making us stronger and better everyday is simply LIFE. Life taught us both lessons individually but when you go through life with a partner the way you look at thing and handle things changes. Experiences of life teach us how to grow together and tackle problems together. How to i=understand each other and how to love each other. How to be patient and how to let go.

Hmmmm!!!! How romantic is it for two people to be in love that it makes other people want to be in love. Here is wishing the Adesanyas the best life can offer...both of you will enjoy marriage beyond your expectations... Happy married life...

Just Writing

An enthusiastically emotional realist. I believe that life is not all about YES or NO but a few Mybes and In-decisions but your ability to figure it out makes you stand out. A lover of God and His ways and I believe that a Hopeless romantic is not bad because we view life in a romantic angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment